Your operator drives your product into the center of the machine, starts the cycle and the FPS Forklift Orbital does the rest.
Scroll down to learn more...
Your forklift operator drives the load into the center of the machine and starts the wrap cycle from a remote or lanyard.
The film carriage then travels on two support tubes which are attached between the two rings. A chain attached to the film carriage, driven by a gearbox motor combo, pulls the carriage forward and back across the load. Carriage limits prevent mechanical over-travel. As the rings rotate the carriage travels back and forth, enveloping the load with film. Once the cycle is complete the film is automatically cut and wiped to the load.
Ready for delivery!
1) Most all wrappers are manual
2) The fork truck operator must get off the truck, manually attach the film to the skid, start the ring turning, then push the whole machine manually forward and backward. This is a huge loss of time to wrap each load and unnecessary risk of injury to the operator
3) Another type is automatic, but the fork truck operator must move the fork truck backwards to wrap the load length. There could be a hazard if the operator does not see passing traffic.
1) Reduces lost time or repetitive injuries to employees
2) Fully automatic no need to attach or cut the film
3) No air required to operate film clamp/cutter
4) No need to move the fork truck while product is wrapped
5) It takes ½ the time wrap a load
6) Requires 115V/15A dedicated wall outlet or a plug with no other equipment
Length: 48" standard with possibility to wrap longer products
Weight: Dependent on forklift manufacturer specifications
-Main panel Nema 12 (18” x 24”) cabinet on each unit)
-Electric requirements 120V/15A/60HZ dedicated line (115V wall plug with no other devices
-Main breaker 15A
-PLC 32 I/O
-Delta 7” Colored Touch Screen
-Automatic film clamp and film cutter
-Auto home alignment
-Safety lockout switch on door (shuts off control power
-Key fob to start the wrapper form truck (two provided)
-All controls 24V AC
-Ring drive motor 1HP AC 230V with brake
-Full detailed electrical schematic
-Electrical controls name brand, obtainable from local suppliers
-Two 80” ID precision machined steel rings
-Machined urethane ring support wheel with two sealed bearings (qty. of 4 per ring)
-12” dual urethane drive wheels with 1-3/16” axles
-#60 chain and sprocket drive
-Ring speed from 0 to 30 rpm
-Pass through height of product at 18” approximate
-Ring support frame 1/4” steel plate
-20” mechanical friction tensioning film carriage
-Supports film rolls 20” long by 9” diameter
-Easy fill tensioning adjustment
-Roller provided in ring to narrow the gap for small product. Manual operation to put in place the roller.
Remote Control Start/Stop Wrapper:
-Radio controller with two remote key fobs provided with the wrapper
-Operator can stay on the truck
-Automatic film clamp and cutter
Copyright © 2022 Fox Packaging Services - All Rights Reserved.